- Ladda upp egna GPS objekt
- Lägg till bilder till dina objekt
- Create your own map of routes
- Share your favorite trails with your friends
- Visa dina objekt i en tredimensionell vy med Google Earth
Here at the United Nations Memorial Cemetery in Korea, the only one of its kind in the world, rest heroic braves from a number of UN nations, who sacrificed their lives for world peace and freedom. Parliament of Korea, in order to honor the services and sacrifices made by the UN forces during the Korean War, volunteered this land for permanent use by UN as a cemetery in August 1955, and the General Assembly accepted the proposal, the UN Resolution #977(X) to establish a United Nations Memorial Cemetery in Korea in December 1955.