6239 maal bekeken, 89 maal gedownload
nabij Tatranská Lomnica, Prešovský (Slovenská republika)
The High Tatras is the most magnificent mountain range and the most important center of tourism and recreation in Slovakia. This trip is designed for people who enjoy spending time in the mountains. Our starting point is Tatranska lomnica via Skalnate Pleso to Velka Svistovka peak. From the top of this mountain we will descend down to the valley Dolina Zeleneho plesa (Green Lake Valley) where a chalet Chata pri Zelenom plese (Chalet by Green Lake; altitude 1554 m) is located, surrounded by great rocky peaks. The colour of this lake is unusually green.
How to get there:
1. By bus: Take the bus from Poprad directly to Tatranska Lomnica. It costs around 1,20€
2. By train: directly from Poprad to T.Lomnica. Price: 1,50€
3. By car: you will get there from Poprad by car, when you take the direction to Kezmarok and in Velka Lomnica (8km from Poprad) you turn left on railway cross-road. Then follow the road sign of Tatranska Lomnica on the main road - Tatranska Lomnica is 9 km away.
Accommodation: There are numerous places to stay in Tatranska Lomnica and its surroundings.
1. Hotel Crocus, Kezmarske Zlaby:
Places to eat:
1. Restaurant HUMNO: http://www.humnotatry.sk/
2. Grill pub restaurant
3. Restaurant Stara mama: http://staramama.sk/